- About Us
- Our Work
- Our People
- News & Events
- Contact Us
The North Star mixed-use project is ideally positioned within a larger masterplan to become the anchor of the overall development. Located in Beijing near the Olympic site, this large masterplan becomes a highly visible project within the city as well as its surrounding regions.
The project embraces the natural forces of the site and celebrates their potential. With the commercial and residential towers anchoring each side of the site, and the natural movements of the retail mall caught between them, the concept of ‘water flowing between two rocks’ becomes evident. This project strives to set this community apart from others, to become a model development, within and beyond the city of Beijing.
• Shanghai Commercial Real Estate Professional Committee of ASSC 2011
– Innovation Award
• Cityscape Awards for Architecture in Emerging Market 2010
– Highly Commended, Built Commercial / Mixed Use Projects
• Asia Pacific Commercial Property Awards 2010
– Winner, Best Mixed use Architecture Award, Asia Pacific
– 5-Star, Best Mixed use Architecture Award, China
Client: Beijing North Star Company Ltd.
Site Area: 25,250 sq.m
G.F.A.: 161,000 sq.m
Completion date: 2009